You will be responsible for growing our user base through partnerships, relationship building, sales and outbound marketing. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion for the music industry, and most importantly, DRIVE and proactivity. We are looking for someone resilient, quick learner and who’s not afraid of knocking on doors.
The position is full time, and the salary is based on qualifications. We expect the person can work at our office in Copenhagen, but remote days are also possible.
- Develop and execute a client relationship strategy, identifying client needs and building relationships
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract users
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Communicate regular updates on KPIs to business-wide stakeholders.
- Project ownership and collaborative oversight
- Solutions-oriented and results-driven within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, tech landscape.
We Are Looking For The Following
- Considerable experience in sales/partnerships/business development
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Comfort in owning and driving a sales process from lead generation, solution mapping to contract signature
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and foster collaboration
- Above all a passion for winning. As we aim to recruit smart individuals who get things done and stand out from the crowd
- Track record of creating, managing, forecasting and closing opportunities.
- Music industry experience is a plus.
- Ambition to join a fast growing company and make an impact
- Creative thinker, thinks outside the box with an entrepreneurial spirit
Deadline for applications: 30th of July, 2021
Starting date: 1st of September, 2021
Send us your CV and motivation letter to the email below. If you have any questions reach out and we will get back to you asap.
Claudia G. Olano